About the jobYou will be an important part of an agile team working with the deliveries of the unit holder register for funds in the value stream Savings Distribution Services
Your responsibilities as Business Analyst include to:
- Support Architects to describe Business Domain Architecture.
- Perform quality assurance of delivered functionality.
- Maximize the value of the investment opportunities and the work of the Cross Functional Team.
- Collect input and compile business cases and lead investment opportunities work.
- Help the APO (Agile Product Owner) to break down. investment opportunities into MVP's and user stories in the back-log.
- Detail and verify the back-log items.
- Anchor the backlog items with relevant stakeholders.
- Describe acceptance criteria and make sure those are understandable to the rest of the team.
- Participate in quality assurance of delivered functionality.
- Be part of finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the services.
- Participate and follow relevant maintenance processes.
What you need to succeed
- Experience of Fund Distribution in general and unit holder register in particular.
- Mastering methods and tools used in business analysis
- Extensive experience in defining and documenting requirements.
- Able to perform business requirements analysis on assigned tasks alone or in cooperation with team members.
- Experience in business analysis, functionalities and process analyses.
- Understanding of creation of test data, ability to verify test data.
- Understanding of test environments and routines.
- Extensive understanding of the business.
- Extensive understanding of the customer/user needs.
- High interest in and knowledge of stakeholders in the business area.
- Able to perform processes/systems functionalities analyses.
- Ability to be the communication bridge between IT and Business stakeholders.
- Documentation/writing skills/Quality assurance.
- Experience from system/business architecture.
You will also need to:
- Have a positive mind-set.
- Be solution-oriented.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be proficient in English and Swedish, spoken and written.
- Have an academic degree in business administration, engineering, or similar.
What you may have worked with previously
- Requirement specialist
- Product Owner
- System analyst
- Test Manager
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Agile Product Owner
- Business Architect
- Team Manager
Why work with me?- Niklas KällvingI am curious and caring, I am structured and I like to get things done in a professional way. I have high expectations on both my team and myself and like to see people develop and grow and will follow your journey with excitement. I believe in a strong team spirit and to be able to have fun on the way to success.
I have been in Swedbank for many years in different positions, both in managerial roles and as a specialist; many roles have involved stakeholder management within and outside Swedbank. I expect the members in my team to be open and helpful, but also to take large own responsibility and be part of the journey towards Swedbank's wanted position.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.