The team of HR Marketing & Sales Region Europe serves as consultant and support to the Marketing & Sales Business in Europe. Our aim is to find the best solution in all HR related topics.
Are you open for new challenges, want to use and aquire new organisational skills and work self-responsible to contribute to the success of our team and beyond in HR at Daimler? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
In our team you can:
- Work in a highly international environment and gain insight into different HR topics
- work the team in their diverse HR projects and tasks
- Work in an innovative work environment at our offices in Skyloop, located directly at Stuttgart Airport
Your tasks will consist of:
- Assisting in the improvement process of the working teams organization and implementation of new communication concepts and strategies within the region Europe
- Participation in ad-hoc projects, analysis and other tasks for national/international collegues
- contribution of market- and project managers in everyday operations including the preparation of conferences, team meetings, diverse presentation slides, newsletter articles and meeting minutes
We dont only offer valuable insights in the HR work of our diverse European markets, but also try to build a work environment of fun and learning for motivated candidates
Working in an international work environment for one of the leading producers of premium cars appeals to you? Send us your application for an internship in our team!
Studies: Social, economic or legal field of studies or similar area of studies within HR
Language skills: Very good communication skills and proficiency in English and German
IT skills: Experiences with MS-Office
Soft skills: Open mindedness and quick understanding, structured way of working, analytical, strategic and conceptual way of working, communication skills, compliant and reliable handling of confidential HR data, fun to work with team-oriented, international, dedicated colleagues
Further skills: If you have professional experience in Human Resources through previous internships it could be an advantage, but it is no prerequisite
Die Tätigkeit ist in Vollzeit (auch teilzeitgeeignet)
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 6 MB).
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: SBV-Zentrale@daimler.com
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services at +49 711/17-99544.
Field of activity:Personal
DepartmentHuman Resources Marketing & Sales MBC Europa