Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Deutsche Börse AG
Intern - IT Finance & Projects (f/m/d)
Start: | Duration: 3-6 (in months) | Full-time
Field of activityBeing an Intern for Deutsche Börse Group you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. The Executive Office of the Division CIO / COO, covers the responsibilities for IT and IT Operations of Deutsche Börse Group.
This responsibility includes the areas:
- Information Technology, the software application development, system and network operations
- Innovation management
- Information Security
- IT Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Corporate Security
The Executive Office supports the leadership- and target management process of the Division. It is the interface between the Division management, the various business areas within the Division, the corporate central functions, and the various market business segments of Deutsche Börse Group. Being the main interface to the central functions of the group, the Executive Office is responsible for effective and efficient interface management and the development of well-structured solutions as decision proposals. As an intern in the Executive Office you will be an active part of the various processes of the Department. You will support the ongoing KPI and Finance reportings for the Division management. Furthermore, you will support within the annual budget planning process as well as the intra-year budget management process including the management of change items. Due to close involvement within the continuous improvement processes as well as within various change projects, you will have the opportunity to collect excellent experience in project management, contract management, and administration. There are waiting a lot of exciting, diverse, and especially demanding tasks as well as a highly motivated team.
- Development and drafting information- and decision documents (PowerPoint-presentations) for the Division management and various other boards & committees
- Support within the continuous improvement process and development of creative and constructive solution approaches
- Project support and various supportive tasks for the project managers (PMO)
- Review & quality assurance of financial reportings and Business Cases (using Microsoft Excel)
- Consolidation and tracking of issue-lists
- Administrative and organizational tasks
- Students must be enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their internship
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
- Very good experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures
- High organizational talent, communication capabilities and team orientation
- Independent work method, high commitment to delivery, and high self-responsibility & ownership
- Good process-analytics while developing well-structured problem solving options and process overviews
- First practical work experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.