- Within Daimler, a set of in-house IT platforms, called PAI (pro-active infrastructure), has been developed to bundle strategic base products, to perform integration into Daimler environments, and to ease actual application development. Focus is given to Java enterprise applications (JEE).
- New platform editions based on Open Source application server shall be developed by scrum team at MBRDI.
- This position is defined to drive the development of “PAI delivery @ India” in cooperation with the German ITI/FT PAI team
- The role of this position is to act as “PAI Scrum Developer” for PAI platforms being developed by Product development team within EPP .
Education: BTech in Computer Science or equivalent
Specific Knowledge: (Skill / Languages etc.)
- Study of IT, Computer Science or related; excellent communication skills / knowledge of English
- Strong experience in & excellent knowledge of Java EE, software (enterprise) architecture, (agile) SW development
- Experience in JEE application server technology, especially Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly/IBM WebSphere Application Server, Linux (Shell Script), Build Tool
- Knowledge in IT identity management patterns, desirably CA SiteMinder and oAuth/OpenID Connect
- International experience by work and/or study
- Experiences in Scrum methodology
- Intercultural competence, team spirits
- Communication and cooperation ability, independence in work
Field of activity:IT/Telecommunications