A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
About youTo be successful in this role you will have problem-solving skills, flexibility and high attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and a proactive attitude.
You will ideally have:
- At least two years of business experience and experience in the development and production of tenders, capability statements, expression of interest, proposals, reports and other documentation
- Solid knowledge and experience in the following programs: Outlook (Advanced), Word (Advanced), Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, CRM (Desirable), Adobe Package (Acrobat Professional & InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to undertake information management and research activities as they relate to bidding and business development within the group
- Ability to build rapport and network internally in relation to bidding and winning work
About the roleThe key focus of this role is to provide support to the Environment and Resource Team’s bidding activities including coordinating and submitting bids. You will also provide business administration support to the group where needed. This role is located at our Melbourne Office.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate specific tender processes, including bid scheduling, compliance and document production. Tenders will range from major multi-disciplinary, multi-company infrastructure projects to small, technically-specific projects
- Support and coordinate bids and proposals from beginning to end to ensure they comply with our business processes
- Liaise with key personnel and others within the region to ensure timely delivery of information required to meet internal and external (client) deadlines and priorities
- Cooperate with other team members to achieve work outcomes under minimal supervision, referring up as necessary
- Have a strong focus on business development activities and be commercially aware and
- Provide other administrative assistance as required including but not limited to meetings, forums, conferences and preparing presentations, agendas, papers, minutes and bookings
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
Take advantage of Arup’s flexible working culture to set and drive your agenda; we are open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week, including part-time/reduced hours.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people, including those who are seeking flexible working, have accessibility needs, want to bring their whole selves to work, and can enrich our workforce with cultural diversity.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, please click “Apply Now” to submit your online application.