Job Description - Marketing Manager (Design & Manufacturing) APAC (19WD35340)
Marketing Manager (Design & Manufacturing) APAC19WD35340Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Marketing Manager (Design & Manufacturing) APAC
Job ID: 19WD35340
Position Overview The Marketing Manager in this role is responsible for delivering the strategy and implementation approach for regional marketing campaigns and initiatives across APAC, aligned with global and regional objectives to achieve business and revenue growth targets.
The successful candidate will work with local execution teams to deliver direct to customer campaigns, providing contact macro strategy development, target audience segmentation and campaign measurement. Her/his regional knowledge and relationship with the APAC sales organization will be leveraged to shape asset development and to deliver relevant and compelling customer centric messaging. She/he will drive innovation through testing of marketing content and vehicles to drive desired customer behavior. She/he must be able to work productively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision. The role requires strong collaboration skills across a dynamic cross section of a global matrix organization. This may also require some flexibility in working hours to accommodate communication across multiple time zones. Attention to detail, managing multiple priorities, understanding digital, data and experience on demand generation campaigns will be critical to success in this role.
The role requires excellent communication skills, planning, and project management, as well as the ability to refine and implement comprehensive integrated marketing programs, and demonstrated experience working with field sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns and initiatives through various channels.
In addition to above, there is a requirement for the candidate to extract, analyze and critically assess areas for investment and divestment across the business and campaign activities. Critical thinking skills will be highly regarded. We are seeking a ‘modern marketer’ who understands digital, social, and inbound and the importance of leveraging a traditional channel, inside sales and e-commerce environment.
ResponsibilitiesCampaign/Program Strategy and Setup:
- Liaise with central industry campaign development team to understand global strategy and direction
- Collaborate with APAC extended team on strategy development and implementation support
- Develop and implement APAC view of annual and quarterly go-to-market plan
- Leads the planning process for APAC with the Industry team
- Briefs the field teams on the campaign plans
- Ensures that the right campaigns and assets are available to extended Demand Generation teams
- Monitors performance of campaigns and recommends changes to continuously improve them
- Ensures re-use of locally created assets across functions
- Actively shares best practices across the region
- Prepares and attends Industry sales QBRs
- Deliver APAC roll up of quarterly analysis and reporting
- 8+ years Marketing experience in tech industry, software vendor experience is a plus
- A general understanding of business processes and persona’s in the Manufacturing industries across APAC will be highly regarded
- Experience building marketing strategy, executing demand generation campaigns & performance analysis
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing and e-commerce highly valued
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with budget management
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Excellent writing skills, editing skills, and command of spelling, grammar and syntax rules
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree, in Business Administration, Communications or Marketing
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.