Job Description - Regional Marketing Manager DACH (19WD35216)
Regional Marketing Manager DACH19WD35216Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-Bavaria-Munich
Regional Marketing Manager, DACH
Location: Munich- Germany
Job ID: 19WD35216
Position OverviewReporting to the Marketing Director Europe, the Regional Marketing Manager DACH ensures the coherence of the overall marketing plan for the region. Leading a team of approximately eight direct reports and partnering closely with international colleagues from our various marketing teams, you will be responsible for the consistency of the DACH marketing plan and the execution of awareness and demand generation activities. You will also be closely working with channel partners on their strategy to amplify the Autodesk marketing message. As part of the European marketing leadership team, you will also get the chance to drive international projects for the team.
- Execute awareness and demand generation programs in the DACH region
- Ensure coordination between all DACH marketing staff (industry, promotions, subscription marketing, events etc...) for overall rollout strategy
- Ensure continuous optimization of marketing activities through review and improvement of content and tactics
- Achieve marketing KPIs
- Manage DACH marketing budget
- Ensure amplification of Autodesk marketing strategy through channel partners
- Work with the rest of the Autodesk eco system to facilitate the rollout of international programs and campaigns
- Acts as main marketing point of contact to the DACH sales management team
- Drive major cross industry events focusing on end customers or channel partners
- Proven knowledge in marketing for high-tech companies with solid people management experience and wide experience in demand generation tactics
- Proven success in managing in a matrixed organization and working with virtual teams
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing automation capabilities
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Deep experience with digital marketing metrics to inform decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and adapt persona-based marketing content
- Excellent German and English language skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Industry knowledge relevant to Autodesk’s markets (engineering, architecture, construction, manufacturing, automotive, media & entertainment) is an advantage
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.