Job Description - Marketing Platform Technical Analyst (19WD35135)
Marketing Platform Technical Analyst19WD35135Asia Pacific-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Marketing Platform Technical Analyst
Location: Bangalore- India
Job ID: 19WD35135
Position OverviewWork with industry, field marketing, sales and data teams to articulate business’s technical problems and solution and support platform capabilities. This position will encompass technical expertise in all the various marketing technologies and be the main resource to keeping the platform healthy and well-integrated with the rest of Autodesk’s enterprise platforms.
- Respond to case requests and provide tier-2 support and troubleshooting to internal users on various platform issues. Assess assigned severity levels, troubleshoot and prioritize work accordingly
- Provide extended technical development and support to users and troubleshoot user software or hardware problems in line with platform policies.
- Assist in Design and Implementation of standards and policies for the various Platforms
- Audit and monitor the health of all platforms. Troubleshoot and maintain backup systems
- Contribute to disaster recovery programs and procedures
- Provide various technical support for the current and future MarTech stack platforms and applications
- Provide technical subject matter expertise (SME) on platforms covered by marketing technology group
- Experience working with business stakeholders and engineering teams solving simple to complex business problems and managing expectations
- Experience working in a global, cross-matrix environment; able to influence, negotiate and drive decisions through examples, data, and visual artifacts
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, ambiguous and event-driven environment
- 2+ years of engineering experience supporting marketing technology is preferred
- B-Tech in Computer Science or a related field and/or Masters in Marketing Management (or equivalent) is desired
- Expertise with multiple marketing technology solutions and Amazon AWS technologies
- Expertise in Marketo, Salesforce, CVENT, JIRA, Account Based Marketing Technology a plus
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it, radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer Success & Services
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.