Job Description - Talent Scout German Speaker (19WD35376)
Talent Scout German Speaker19WD35376Europe, Middle East and Africa-Spain-Catalonia-Barcelona
Talent Scout German Speaker
Location: Barcelona- Spain
Job ID: 19WD35376
Position OverviewYou will get to work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute strategies to locate and attract candidates to Autodesk. An important part of your role will also be continuously training other Recruiters and Hiring Managers in your methodologies to ensure that they become a part of everyone’s regular practice. Our global team recruits the talent that creates software to help our Customers imagine, design, and make a better world. We are seeking a Talent Scout who understands and uses the latest technology and has a strong ability to build a diverse pipeline of talent for Sales & Marketing roles. The ideal Candidate will have experience executing a sourcing outreach plan, building a pipeline development strategy, and managing stakeholder relationships. Use your sourcing expertise to identify, research, prospect, attract and market our roles. This role is a blend of strategic resourcing (what’s happening next) and tactical resourcing (the here and now). You’ll need to have nimble learning capabilities to quickly understand the Autodesk business so you can develop the right strategies to engage Candidates from the start. We encourage practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive Candidates through many channels. We are accountable, meet our commitments and deliver outstanding results to our customers. We value collaboration, speed and flexibility. This is truly a rare opportunity to work at a market leader helping to fuel the future. Yes, we make software for people who make cars, buildings, smartphones, and even movie monsters. But we also make software that talks to robots, 3D prints fashion, and folds DNA. This is software for tomorrow.
- Define, design and execute sourcing strategies that result in quality submittals as well as hires
- Work closely with fellow Talent Scouts, Recruiters, Hiring Managers to understand technical and non-technical requirements of various roles and teams
- Proactively build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Screen and interview Candidates
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline
- Articulate the Autodesk vision and story with Candidates
- Write descriptive and relevant Candidate notes in executive summary form (Candidate background, achievements, motivations, comp expectations, hurdles to hiring) for presentation to Manager/Recruiter
- Solid sourcing or recruiting experience in-house recruiting team
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool/pipeline and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
- Develop and maintain various strategies resulting in the engagement of passive Candidates
- Experience using data and metrics to advise and make recommendations to Hiring Managers/Recruiters
- Tech industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant skills, companies, communities, and other resources
- Strong communication skills and team play: You understand how to keep stakeholders appraised without prompting and adapt your style to an entry level Sales Person vs. a VP
- Your approach to work includes a positive attitude, a high degree of ownership, and a focus on results
- Native German Language skills, coupled with a strong command of the English Language essential
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. We are hiring in Barcelona!
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.