Job Description - Business Development Representative (19WD35437)
Business Development Representative19WD35437Americas-United States of America-Ohio-Cincinnati
Business Development Representative
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job ID: 19WD35437
Position OverviewWe are looking for an energetic and hungry Business Development Representative ready to launch their sales career in the exciting Construction Tech space! This team is the front lines of the sales funnel and main focus is to get the foot in the door for our field sales organization. With a regional approach at selling into the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the expert in their territory as we look to break into new accounts.
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skill sets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills
- You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.