Job Description - Product Marketing Manager (19WD35499)
Product Marketing Manager19WD35499Americas-United States of America-Michigan-Novi
Product Marketing Manager
Location: Novi, MI, Portland, OR or Any Major City- United States
Job ID: 19WD35499
Position OverviewAs Product Marketing Manager, your role will be developing effective content to support marketing and sales of product design and manufacturing software used by leading manufacturers around the world. Partnering with the product management and business strategy teams, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans that align with product and industry go-to-market strategy.
You will use your subject-matter expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Data Management (PDM) to create messaging and positioning, perform competitive analysis, build compelling sales tools, and create whitepapers, infographics, web pages, and other forms of rich content to support our demand generation efforts.
You will also inform and manage contributions to our blog and social channels so they deliver educational, entertaining, and empowering posts to drive engagement and demonstrate thought and technology leadership.
This position has the possibility to be remote.
- Work with key stakeholders in product management, business strategy, demand generation, and sales to translate go-to-market strategy into effective marketing plans
- Develop compelling customer-facing messaging that resonates with customers and prospects
- Create whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, videos, and web pages that fuel our demand generation campaigns and account-based marketing activities
- Produce original content for brochures, presentations, websites, and other sales tools
- Build compelling customer stories that convey the value Autodesk software provides
- Continuously engage with customers and prospects through blogs and social media platforms
- Support product launches with updated content, messaging, training, and events
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in a related engineering discipline
- Past experience with mechanical CAD, PLM, and PDM software
- Strong background in product design and development
- Experience with social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- 5+ years product marketing, sales, or similar experience in the high-tech/software industry
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, particularly in a matrix management organization
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Americas-United States of America-All Regions-All Cities, Americas-United States of America-Oregon-Portland
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.