Job Description - Client Services Representative (19WD35379)
Client Services Representative19WD35379Europe, Middle East and Africa-Ireland-Leinster-Dublin
Client Service Representative
Location: Dublin- Ireland
Job ID: 19WD35379
Position OverviewSupports customers in all aspects of purchasing products, including order entry, subscription, and renewals. Interacts with customers, partners, and other internal departments to provide a variety of pre-sales or post-sales services. Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Documents customer interaction and updates status for open customer service requests.
- Enter orders into the appropriate system insure compliance with all Pricing and Discount policies and SOX requirements
- Provide service within agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with various customers, both internal and external
- Fill internal/external customer requests with regard to Autodesk policies and procedures
- Generate and analyze regular and ad hoc reports for management, sales representatives and/or channel partners
- Document policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas. Work with Process Team to document best practices and workflow, including updating of internal work instructions, training materials and salesforce articles
- Respond to customer inquiries through e-mail, fax, chat and/or phone (either direct or queue system). If unable to resolve customer issue, escalate to appropriate staff or management and respond back to customer with solutions provided by escalations
- Fluent in English and German. Stated in the title of posting
- 2+ years’ trouble-shooting, support and customer service experience
- Advanced IT Skills
- Experience in working towards KPIs
- Attention to details
- Team player in multicultural, multilingual environment
- Self-starter, to have an ability to work on their own initiative
- Collaborative and proactive attitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Adopt to change quickly is a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Eager to learn new technologies and systems
- Take responsibility and pride of their work
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.