Job Description - Business Analyst (19WD35536)
Business Analyst19WD35536Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD35536
Position OverviewWe’re looking for a talented Analyst to join our Analytics team, to help drive strategy and deeper understanding of our performance and opportunities across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
What's great about this role is that: You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems that have a direct and considerable impact on Autodesk Construction Services. You will develop an end-to-end understanding of Data & Analytics, from ETL to Dashboarding to Predictive Modeling. Very few analyst roles have this amount of breadth. The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing. You’ll get deep insight into all of our efforts as we seek to shape the future of the construction industry. Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy. We use a modern data-stack (FiveTran, Snowflake, Tableau, Github) that will allow you to move quickly and learn relevant industry technologies.
- Create easy-to-consume dashboards of key metrics; monitor and share insights at a frequent cadence
- Visualize data to communicate performance and impact of various product changes
- Translate broad business goals into testable hypotheses and actionable recommendations
- Serve as an internal consultant for the Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams for all things data and analytics
- Build machine-learning models to help generate predictive insights
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building dashboards in a BI tool (ie, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience working in a Tech environment
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Experience in Python/R
- Predictive modeling experience
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.