Date Posted: 2019-10-10-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CAI23: Carrier-Indianapolis, IN 7310 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46231 USA
Quality Operations InternshipCarrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
- Evaluate Quality improvement opportunities within the controls and software development teams.
- Participate in Software meetings for ECS, MCS, and Pilot preparation
- Assist team with understanding the software processes internally, help document gaps in the process
- Assist team with implementing Safe Launch Process in regards to software
Education / Certifications:
- Expected degree in an engineering field: electrical or computer science
- Completed classes equivalent to junior year of college (preferred)
Experience / Qualifications:
- Proficient in the use of PC and software applications, specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform tasks on their own with guidance
- Results oriented with ability to multi-task
- Understanding of engineering principles and concepts
- Have data mining skills or understand statistical process
- Background in programing
EEO / AAP Statement:Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.