- To acquire new Partners into our business and investment management in Thailand market
- To lead steering process, existing dealer expansion and termination process
- Define and implement a network strategy for future partner network setup and existing dealer expansion for further growth in line with Business Plan
- Establish partner performance program and Inauguration support to attract new Partners
- Provide business guidelines in projects, Operation planning and monitoring
- Collect and monitor all aspects of network information including market data in Thailand market and Management report
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 7 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in conducting feasibility studies and risk management analysis
- Business negotiation
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Possess excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and team spirit
- Have driving license
- Good command of English is a must
Direct apply to email: HR_CVThailand@daimler.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer:By submitted your application to HR_CVThailand@daimler.com, you agree and declare your consent that your application data can be used by managers and the HR department of the entire group of companies for staffing processes if you have (also) submitted your application as an unsolicited application. At the same time, by submitting your application, you assure us that your details are true. You know that false information can lead to the dissolution of a possible employment relationship.
The processing of your personal data for the aforementioned purposes is based on your consent. The declaration of your consent is voluntary. We will process your personal data on the basis of this consent for the aforementioned purposes only until you revoke your consent or object to the processing. You can contact us for this: HR_CVThailand@daimler.com. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing or other legal processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. You have the right at any time to obtain information about your personal data, the right to have it corrected or deleted, the right to limit its processing, and the right to make a complaint to us or to a supervisory authority. You are free to exercise your right to data portability.
Your personal data will not be stored by the data controller for longer than is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes and for a maximum period of three years from the date on which the data controller last came into contact with you, or for a longer period of time, insofar as this is necessary due to storage obligations applicable to the data controller.
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing