Visa/work permit sponsorship is available for this full-time, 12-month trainee placement
Are you a young public relations executive who wants to gain international experience as part of a global PR team at Refinitiv NYC? If so, this could be the trainee placement for you. In this role, you’ll support the Americas PR Director and work closely with the Europe and Asia PR teams to ensure consistent and appropriate messaging that delivers high quality, high profile media coverage for a top 100 global brand. Ideally, you have 1+ year of PR experience, and you’re excited by the idea of living, working and growing your career in New York City!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing and editing news releases
- Identifying editorial opportunities
- Assisting with social media initiatives
- Tracking media coverage and producing media coverage and metric reports
At Global Marketing Exchange, we believe in the power of opportunity. Our program provides talented marketing graduates from around the world with placements that enable them to showcase their talent, learn new skills, connect with the professionals who are changing the modern marketing landscape, and ultimately advance their careers.
In addition to providing a 12-month paid work placement, J1 visa processing, unlimited MTA MetroCard for travel around New York, medical insurance coverage, support with first month’s rent, and a mobile phone, each participant on our program is matched with a personal executive mentor from the industry to advise and coach them during their year in New York.
- 12-month paid work placement at (Refinitiv, formerly Thomson Reuters Markets)
- US J1 visa processing
- $30,000 stipend (12 months)
- Monthly unlimited MTA Metro card for NYC travel
- Complimentary medical insurance coverage
- $1,200 for rent support for the first month in NYC
- Mobile phone and unlimited call/data plan
- Personal industry mentor for the duration of the program year
- Professional support in NYC
Full program details are available at www.globalmarketingexchange.com, but please apply via the Apply Now button below.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 11, 2019