Visa/work permit sponsorship is available for this full-time, 12-month trainee placement
This is a superb opportunity to build your marketing insights & analytical skills within a supportive and highly talented global team at Refinitiv NYC. You will be analyzing and reporting marketing program results, outline testing opportunities and partnering with clients to identify optimal campaign strategies as well as communicating and implementing plan refinements based on your analysis & insights. If you’re focused on building your career in marketing analytics and looking for international experience in a top 100 global brand, then this is the opportunity for you. Ideally, you will have 1-2 years of marketing analytics, marketing automation tools and CRM experience, in addition to being excited by the idea of living, working and gaining valuable international experience in New York City!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Partner with internal clients to lead cross-channel campaign planning and coordinate program execution
- Analyze and report program results and outline optimal campaign strategies to meet key objectives; communicate and implement plan changes based on analysis
- Seek opportunities for process improvement across marketing operations
- Contribute to the global coordination and sequencing of marketing activities
- Coordinate updates to executive dashboards to share program impact, key initiative support and key learnings with marketing partners
- Support multiple projects simultaneously, with skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results
- Analyze, assess, and interpret market information, including customer and competitive data, in an online environment
At Global Marketing Exchange, we believe in the power of opportunity. Our program provides talented marketing communications graduates from around the world with placements that enable them to showcase their talent, learn new skills, connect with the professionals who are changing the modern marketing landscape, and ultimately advance their careers.
In addition to providing a 12-month paid work placement, J1 visa processing, unlimited MTA MetroCard for travel around New York, medical insurance coverage, support with first month’s rent, and a mobile phone, each participant on our program is matched with a personal executive mentor from the industry to advise and coach them during their year in New York.
- 12-month paid work placement at (Refinitiv NYC, formerly Thomson Reuters Markets)
- US J1 visa processing
- $30,000 stipend (12 months)
- Monthly unlimited MTA Metro card for NYC travel
- Complimentary medical insurance coverage
- $1,200 for rent support for the first month in NYC
- Mobile phone and unlimited call/data plan
- Personal industry mentor for the duration of the program year
- Professional support in NYC
Full program details are available at www.globalmarketingexchange.com, but please apply via the button below.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 11, 2019