magine a future where you accelerate your career in procurement with a global green energy leader
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your rotations, we’ll prepare you for a successful career as Sourcing Manager. You’ll learn from leading experts within procurement and get international project experience, tools to develop supplier strategies, solid negotiation skills and a strong network in an international organization. To prepare you for a future as a top-class Sourcing Manager, you’ll attend tailor-made courses to build specialized skills within problem solving, project management, collaboration, influencing and negotiation. You’ll also get a personal development plan to ensure that you unfold your full potential.
You’ll play an important role in
- supporting contract negotiations
- handling contract management tasks, such as follow-up, reporting and coordinating
- participating in and conducting tenders
- building business and market understanding
- developing fact bases, such as spend analyses on specific categories.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- a master’s degree in law, business law, supply chain management, international business, engineering or similar from before 1 September 2020 with excellent results
- strong analytical skills, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks
- a high level of personal drive and a high learning ability
- the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field.
You’ll speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate efficiently in a global setting. Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to do some travelling and have rotations at our other locations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 13 January 2020. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.