We are looking for a Maintenace Technician to be based in our Tetra Pak Office in Lima , Peru
For all interested candidates please apply in Spanish version of Tetra Pak Careers site and click on "search" or "view all jobs".
Main Purpose of the JobTrainee job: develop competences/skills to become Technician by conducting basic (Daily/ Weekly) maintenance activities on equipments to ensure the smooth runnig of customer equipment.
Key Responsibilities1. Attend in installation events, training on the job if requird.
2. Attend in execution of preventive maintenance activities, training on the job if required.
3. Develop Self
4. Develop skills for Monitoring equipment condition and performance to ensure no deviation is happening
5. Develope skills for supporting operators during production to ensure the line is running properly
6. Requesting spare parts and placing orders according to maintenance process and recommandations
7. Helping in creating clean and tidy environment around the machine
8. Execute all work in occordance to OHS and Tetra Pak safety regulations and promote a safe working culture in the team