Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and experience a network of colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
What you will doAs a Service Engineer, you will
- Carry out regular maintenance on customer’s equipment according to requirements and ensure good machine performance after service.
- Troubleshoot technical / operation problems on customers’ machinery.
- Install serial machinery and accessorial equipment according to lay out provided.
- Commission newly installed machinery for its intended purpose.
Who you are
We believe the successful candidate will have
- Fresh Graduate – in Engineering (Automation, Mechatronics, Electrical)or less than 1 year working experience
- You are passionate in machine and robotice industry
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
- You are very good interpersonal skills
- You are Team Player
We offer you
Highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment
We always aim for self-improvement and have an established learning and development plan to support you in the different areas throughout your careers
A dynamic and creative environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth
Would you like to start your career "in good company"?
If you are inspired to contribute to developing your opportunities within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions and find collaborating with a diverse range of talented colleagues appealing, feel free to apply thru this post before 30 April 2020.
To know more about the position, contact Wicha Sribanyen at https://www.linkedin.com/in/wicha-sribanyen