Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and experience a network of colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
What you will doAs a Process Engineer, you will
- Perform preparation of P&ID, Process Description, Process Functional Diagram and Engineering Documents such as equipment layout, pipe rack design, drain / utility point layout
- Participate in Technical Design Reviews, including Safety, Hygiene, Layout, and Process Solution
- Discussions with customer regarding design, plant layout, utilities, plant performance and other relevant technical issues
- Internal communication with 3D Drafting Team, Project Manager and Automation Team, and Supply Management Team
- Assist Project Manager with various Project related activities such as ordering, preparation of RFQs, and Inspection of Equipment
- Support site related activities such as Installation and Commissioning of Equipment when required
Who you are
We believe the successful candidate will have
- Fresh Graduate – in Engineering (Food Technology, Food Science, or Food Engineering)
- You have less than 1 year working experience
- You are passionate in food processing technology
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
- You are very good interpersonal skills
- You are Team Player
We offer you
- Extensive opportunity for career growth within the organization
- Highly skilled and committed colleagues, a challenging and high paced work environment
- Flexible working arrangement
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.
Would you like to start your career "in good company"?
If you are inspired to contribute to developing your opportunities within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions and find collaborating with a diverse range of talented colleagues appealing, feel free to apply thru this post before 30 April 2020.
To know more about the position, contact Wicha Sribanyen at https://www.linkedin.com/in/wicha-sribanyen