About Tetra PakTetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Position: Services Technician
Location: San Fernando, Argentina (Buenos Aires Region)
The purpose of this position is to execute the preventive maintenance and installation of the equipment for our clients. We are looking for a person who have availability to travel for customer service, attend to customer calls whenever necessary.
If you are a customer oriented, punctual, orderly and have problem solving guidance, please apply to the position.
- Assembly, commissioning of equipment in customer plants;
- Training to customer operators;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment in customer plants;
- Expense returns;
- Good use of vehicles and tools.
- We are looking for graduates in Mechanical, Eletromechanical and Industrial Automation Engineering or Technician to work as a Services Technician;
- The position requires availability to travel in the Region of Buenos Aires and outside the country (mandatory);
- Intermediate English level (mandatory);
- This position requires knowledge and experience in mechanics, electricity and industrial automation, logic controller programming (PLC - Rockwell and / or Siemens) to detect faults and perform modification or correction of variables;
- Desirable previous experience in: maintenance of Tetra Pak packaging machines, Eletric 80 Palletizer, Videojet or Domain Printers and Nordson equipment.
- Availability to travel 90% of the time.