Apply now »
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,000 employees worldwide. As the most important interface to our customers, you have a passion for our products and act as brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that creates an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
Full Time Stock Associate - BOSS Store, Century City
HUGO BOSS Retail, Inc. | Los Angeles | 2494 | Full-time
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, by assisting in showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations therefore resulting in positive operating profits.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Display merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be replenished.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- HS Diploma required or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 year of stock experience.
- Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Handle merchandise, place merchandise, ship and receive product.
- Work with retail operating systems, handle the PC and scanning equipment.
- Be mobile on the sales floor and stock rooms for extended period of time in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment.
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Apply now »