Palo Alto, CA
A World-Changing CompanyAt Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The RoleAs a Messaging Engineer, you will be joining a team of enthusiastic engineers to deliver enterprise collaboration and communications services. Our team is a mix of software engineers and system engineers, with projects ranging from building web applications to deploying fully-automated services across multiple cloud platforms.
We are looking for someone with a strong desire to stay ahead of the curve and help redefine messaging company-wide. You will drive the vision, development, and architectural model for a geographically diverse company, continuing to expand the capabilities of the collaborative workspace.
With your experience in Office365, AzureAD, Exchange, and the suite of supporting products, you’ll provide thoughtful, creative solutions to unique collaboration issues, and drive adoption of new workflows to increase company productivity and security. You will be involved in the design and development of configuration management tooling in an O365/Exchange hybrid environment. You will also integrate closely with our Information Security Team to provide secure messaging and collaboration platforms.
- Architect, scale, and continuously improve our Exchange 2016/O365 hybrid environment.
- Design and execute security remediation on system-wide levels and an individual user basis.
- Evaluate tooling in the ever-changing Mobile environment and ensure we are securely implementing the best available solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Work with the Information Security Team and Security Tools Team to manage Proofpoint, our email firewall, and evolve its configuration to help keep Palantir email users safe. This also includes supporting various best security practices such as DKIM, DMARC etc.
- Assist in deploying and scaling the services that make up Palantir's authentication pipeline such as Active Directory, ADFS, and AzureAD.
What We Value
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience working in Developer Operations.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCE.
- Experience with managing and developing on highly-available and distributed software.
- Experience with PowerShell as well as a popular Linux scripting language (Python, Bash, or Go).
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Terraform and Cloudformation.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Apply for this job