For a 5- to 6-month internship this autumn and winter at JYSK’s international head office in Brabrand, we are looking for an ambitious communicator, who enjoys producing effective and inspiring communication for our employees and external stakeholders.
As an important part of our small and efficient team of international colleagues, you will create content for GOJYSK.com, our online employee universe, as well as various press materials for external media. Your internship will also include at least one trip to one of the 52 countries within JYSK.
Your tasks will vary in size and duration, and to ensure development throughout your internship, every second week you will receive structured feedback and guidance on your work and personal development from your manager. This is an important learning part of the internship, both for you and for us in JYSK.
While we like to work hard in JYSK, we also take time to have fun. Whether it is over coffee and cake, or at the monthly Friday bar, you will quickly become a natural part of our dedicated team.
You “Bring dedication” and…
- Are a creative communicator, who enjoys producing original communication.
- Are structured in your work and have an eye for detail in both your own and your colleagues’ work.
- Are in the final part of your education within corporate communication, media studies or similar.
- Are fluent in at least English, both written and spoken. Other language skills are only a plus. (Danish is not a requirement.)
You “Meet possibilities” and…
- Discover, research and produce content for GOJYSK.com, our online employee universe, as well as for external media.
- Assist in both small and large projects – and get the chance to work independently with projects.
- Maintain and update concepts and tools for both internal and external use.
- Handle various requests from the 52 JYSK countries on a daily basis.
Please feel free to contact our former intern, Mikkel Barkler, at (+45 25170117) to hear more about the internship and JYSK as a workplace.
For other questions, please contact Communications & PR Manager Martin Fyn Aamand at (+45) 24 80 48 08 or mmaa@JYSK.com. Send us a brief application, CV and relevant documents by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid.