Are you interested in finance? Would you like to gain insight into working in an international organisation?
We are seeking an Intern for the Finance Department at our Brabrand Head Office for 4-6 months in autumn 2020.
As an intern you will get valuable practical experience with finance processes, business intelligence and SAP in one of the most successful Danish companies.
The department is responsible for developing and supporting the finance departments and Shared Finance Centers of the 20 countries in which JYSK Nordic has activities. The department is a small team – which gives you the opportunity to participate in all tasks and projects.
We offer you an interesting internship with professional and personal development potentials – allowing you to put your theories and qualifications into practice. You will experience a busy and dynamic work environment with an informal, yet professional way of communicating.
You bring dedication and you..
Will work with following tasks during your internship:
- supporting, training and controlling the finance departments of the countries
- optimizing administrative finance routines, including documentation and follow-up
- loss prevention in stores through data analysis
- developing management reports
- contributing to the implementation of IT changes within finance
- get hands on experience with SAP Finance and SAP Business Objects
- performing ad-hoc financial tasks and analyses
You meet possibilities and..
- you are studying for a degree in economics or finance
- you have a way with numbers and you quickly master complex systems
- you are good at communicating in English and good Danish skills will be regarded as an advantage
- you are capable of performing your tasks efficiently and effectively
- multi-tasking is second nature to you
Feel free to call Director Controlling and loss prevention Anders Sylvest at +45 8939 7500 or send us your CV with relevant certificates by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid.