As Nordic Customer Demand Analyst you are responsible to produce a detailed forecast where you work collaboratively with stakeholders across functions. Your focus will be together with our different stakeholders to secure aligned and accurate volume forecasts.
In this role the main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Accurately reflect customer plans across key metrics
- Challenge & manage the assumptions used in sales
- Understand the impact of changes in the forecast and keep Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain informed of the changes
- Get to know our customers and understand their future business plans and activities
- Tracking forecasting KPIs
- Develop cross functional relationships to facilitate high performance
We are looking for you with the following background:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in constructing and maintaining forecasts
- Previous exposure to Supply Chain Management
- Process driven to deliver business efficiencies
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Numerate, analytical and result oriented
To be successful in this position you are an analytical person with an open mindset for changes and new ideas.
This is a position on full time basis based in Malmö, where you will report to Customer Demand Manager,Ferdinand van ’t Wout. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone number +46 703 50 17 99.
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: TalentResourcing.SE@akzonobel.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
More about the business
Akzo Nobel Industrial Coatings is a leading manufacturer of paints and coatings for industrial surface finishing. We provide beauty and protection to wood products such as windows, doors, cabinet, floors and furniture’s. In Sweden we have approximately 300 employees at our office and production site in Sege/Malmö.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.