Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Human Resources Group
Job Family :
Any City, POST-LON GB
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for professional development and non-technical skills training to include lectures, web-based programs and hands-on sessions.
- Works with applicable business unit/area to establish specifications of course, prerequisite skills and knowledge for trainees. Ensures that training courses address all levels of employee.
- Prepares lesson plans including developing and preparing training materials such as manuals, handouts, instructor guides and audio-visuals.
- Assists in conducting needs assessments to ensure training needs are met.
- Gathers, reviews and analyzes course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions. Prepares recommendations and reports to senior level personnel and/or management.
- Reviews, as requested, external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase. Makes recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, organizational development, human resources or related field preferred
- Three or more years of training experience
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations
- Experience working with instructional design and adult learning and training methodologies
- Communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the training fields
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment