Date Posted: 2020-02-07-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CABRA: Bradenton Florida 8985 Town Center Parkway, Bradenton, FL, 34202 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
Carrier has a summer internship opportunity for candidates interested in a career in Firmware Engineering. The Carrier internship experience offers interns an environment that provides practical, challenging, and meaningful on-the-job work experience. Interns will also have the opportunity to apply knowledge and demonstrate strengths in an effort to assist Carrier in achieving its business strategy.
As a Carrier Firmware Engineering Intern you will gain experience that includes, but is not limited to, the activities and tasks listed below:
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Set up and maintain build server
- Develop and update unit test and system integration/verification test cases
- Configure different systems in preparation of test cases execution
- Troubleshoot and document defects
Education / Certifications
- Must be pursuing a degree in computer engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3.0 Cumulative GPA and completion of 30 credit hours.
Experience / Qualifications
- Highly energetic and success driven team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-directed and able to tackle new projects and ideas
- Effectively able to interact with technicians and other departments and suppliers
- Ability to persist and succeed with cross-cultural communication on technical issues
- Strong technical skills and analytical proficiency
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.