Date Posted: 2020-01-20-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
At Pratt & Whitney Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leading teams to investigate the root cause of customer escapes and non-conformances and determine appropriate corrective/preventive actions.
- Review and approve First Article inspections.
- Perform product, process and work instruction audits.
- Interface with various Engineering groups and Customer Support to resolve technical/quality issues related to engine manual repairs and other approved technical data.
- Lead and participate in various teams in support of the unit’s ACE goals.
- Review and implement various regulatory requirement changes.
- Provide technical guidance and training to OEM Parts Inspectors.
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- You're in an associates or bachelor's degree program.
- You are graduating in May 2020
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have demonstrated effective root cause determination skills, Red-X, Fault Tree, etc.
- Must have ability to obtain, organize and analyze quality data.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.