At EPOS we believe in premium quality in everything we do to give our customers a perfect sound experience, supreme wearing comfort and a genuine design of our headsets. With our headsets, our customers answer millions of calls each day, explore virtual gaming worlds or simply relax with their favourite music on the move. Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart development engineer who would like to join our Audio Engineering team working within the field of acoustics and sound quality.
Passion for Audio Engineering
We are an Audio Engineering team of 10 people which daily uses our passion and creativity within acoustic design, algorithm trimming & overall sound quality evaluation. You will be part of setting direction for our overall sound design and audio architecture within the acoustic and signal processing domain. Therefore, you will also take part of developing and demonstrating new sound concepts including algorithm adjustment in the interface towards our DSP-team. Besides this you know how to evaluate and communicate sound experiences in a subjectively way – i.e. what does in mean for the end-user and thereby take part of developing our sound philosophy further.
Your experience and enthusiasm are key in working with audio engineering in the early project phases in the interface towards our DSP-team and various stakeholders.
You have experience with:
- Audio Engineering towards a DSP-team and various stakeholders (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Education within sound engineering
- Product sound algorithm/concept adjustment in early project phases (headsets/speakerphones)
- Subjective evaluation and how to communicate sound concept results
- General sound processing algorithm knowledge (EQ, compressors, directionality, noise reduction, etc.)
- General acoustic development knowledge (microphones + speakers)
Experience is an advantage, but not a must:
- Objective and subjective sound quality evaluation
- Communicating technical issues for both technical and non-technical people including sound demos for various stakeholders
- Measurement systems for audio evaluation
- MATLAB & Python.
- Previous work experience from the headset industry
- ANC knowledge
- Outgoing as person
- Great at moving tasks and projects forward in an optimized way
- An inspiration to your colleagues with your pro-active work style
- Comfortable dealing with many stakeholders and setting a direction
- At ease when communicating in English - our company language
You will be working in a growing international company with rich opportunity for professional and personal development. Our expert team is looking forward to welcoming you into our positive and encouraging work environment. We all strive for an open and supportive way of working where sharing knowledge and ideas are highly valued. You can expect a very dynamic work life where you meet a technically deep-seated R&D organization, an informal work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Join the team
If you have any questions regarding the job please call Team Manager, Audio Engineering, Kim Larsen on +45 5618 0024.
Please submit your application in English only. Since we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on continuous basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com