Date Posted: 2020-02-12-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Role & Department Overview:The IAE Intern will be a key member of the V2500 Program and will provide analysis supporting aftermarket strategies focused on ensuring long term operation of the V2500-fleet.
Operators, leasing and cargo companies will play a significant role as the V2500 fleet matures, the V2500 Program intern will be responsible for supporting Managers in the development of proactive strategies, tactics and offerings to ensure the V2500-powered-A320 remains profitable and the choice of operators and lessors.
The V2500 Program intern will support managers responsible to develop solutions that resolve unique cargo conversion and lessor requirements. With a fleet of 7,000 engines and a large share of A321s, the preferred model for cargo carriers, conversions are expected to play a role in the overall program strategy.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering, Science
- Must be graduating between: December 2020 or later
- You will have at least 30 credits prior to starting your position
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong data analysis capability,
- Applicants must have experience in multi-tasking, planning, organizing, team work and problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.