Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 15. Customer Support
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a Customer Support Data Analyst, you have a deep understanding of Customer Support performance metrics and how to build innovative dashboards and data products that drive meaningful action. You are comfortable owning the development process to include determining requirements, defining data models, and design. As a Customer Support Analyst, you will perform a multitude of analysis around improving the customer experience and providing insight into customer behavior. Ultimately you will be responsible for analysis, reporting, maintaining data integrity from various sources, and also for delivering business insights and recommendations to deliver optimal service to our players.
What you'll be doing:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to include CS staffing needs/forecasts, correlation analysis of CS processes and player behavior KPIs such as churn or monetization, and identification of trending issues reported via CS tickets or in-game chat.
- Coordinate with CS Developers to design database tables and implement data pipelines for web-based tools. Ensure that best practices are followed and data integrity is maintained.
- Identify the impact of CS initiatives to product KPIs
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Your background and who you are:
- 2+ years work experience analyzing and visualizing data
- BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field
- Strong communication skills and an ability to distill large amounts of data into actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Proficient with Tableau, Qlik, or similar data visualization tools
- Proficient with SQL, Hive, or other querying languages
- Proficient with Python, R, or other scripting languages
- Bonus points for familiarity with mobile gaming economies, natural language processing techniques, and experience working with unstructured text data.
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.