Your career at UPS: Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals. We provide long-term career opportunities. For a future that allows you to turn your dreams into reality.
What you will tackle
- Assign customs codes to invoices
- Prepare customs documents
- Manage the communication between customers and customs offices
- Work on general administrative tasks
What will make you strong
- Strong communication skills in either of the above languages (level B2) and English (level B1)
- Organizational and analytical skills
- A problem-solver mindset
- Willingness to work in afternoon shift (15:45 to 0:00)
- Good command of MS Office applications
What you will benefit from
- Competitive salary
- Permanent, contracted employment
- Life insurance, pension plan and private medical care
- Extensive onboarding
- MultiSport Card
- Fruit basket
- Lots of career development opportunities in an international environment
This challenge sounds just right for your future?
Apply now with your desired salary and entry date.
More than 480,000 UPSers move goods, capital and information across the world and deliver over 20 million items to their destinations every day. Our success is based on teamwork and the willingness of each individual to achieve greatness in their area of work. In our development programs, UPSers discover today what they can become in the future. We’re especially proud of our Women Leadership Development Program, a landmark initiative in the logistics industry.
We love logistics because we have a passion for people. We do not tolerate any unequal treatment – neither during the hiring process nor in our teams’ everyday work.