Chances are you already know Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). That’s because we have a long history with some of the world’s most famous brands such as Jeep, Fiat and Abarth. FCA India has operations in Pune, Mumbai and Chennai – including joint-venture manufacturing facilities with TATA Motors – where we integrate the intelligent and innovative technologies that customers want most.
- Responsible for the design of the overall solution and holistic ecosystem of the Connected Vehicle Program
- Collaborates with all stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements and FCA security and architecture requirements.
- Acts as a consultant to both business and the feature architects on theoretical and actual solutions for projects.
- Oversees design of the end-to-end solution for assigned features.
- Develops high level sequence flows, data flow diagrams with respect to the overall solution in terms of patterns and guidelines.
- Approves sequence flows, data flow diagrams at the feature level supporting the FA during the design.
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team and feature architects.
- Responsible (along with a Feature Architect) for developing DFMEAs.
- Responsible for infrastructure design and deployment.
- Leads the Feature feasibility discussion from the architecture perspective
- Scrutinize project constraints to analyze alternatives, mitigate risks, and conduct process re-engineering as necessary.
- Select the technology stack and perform a resource evaluation.
- Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture constraints
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.