FCA US LLC College Internship Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and inspired individuals to work on challenging assignments. As a leading-edge company, we can provide real world challenges and rewarding internship experiences in Accounting.
The 2021 Winter Accounting Internship position will provide a challenging opportunity and give exposure to accounting functions and business applications. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. The internship will provide the opportunity to experience the corporate business culture through various work assignments and structured activities. The intern will gain the communication and etiquette skills required in today’s business environment while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. The internship will also provide a great opportunity to enhance computer skills and learn new systems and software.
- Completion of junior year at an accredited university by January 2021
- Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or related major
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intern experience
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications)