Youngstown, OH, USA
Role/Department Description:The Benchmark Client Support team responds to client questions about benchmark content used across performance, risk management, compliance, research, and client reporting workflows. Our team is dedicated to innovation and to providing best-in-class support for our continually growing user base.We focus on third party index datasets sourced from over a hundred index providers including Bloomberg, S&P Dow Jones, FTSE Russell, MSCI, IHS Markit, NASDAQ, Euronext, and many others. We also offer a service of data enrichment through our FactSet Market Aggregates (FMA) offering that combines benchmarks with other datasets such as fundamental and estimates.
On a daily basis, we work with FactSet's Sales and Consulting teams to support client requests and work closely with our Content Collection and Content Integration Engineering counterparts to support new content and develop new ways of surfacing data – all with a focus on usability and discoverability.
The Client Support Analyst is responsible for support and operations areas of development including such tasks as troubleshooting, administration, testing, and documentation. This role may also fulfill an extension of managerial responsibilities and will provide mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Develops an understanding of clients’ needs and workflows for specific product/content area.
- Contributes to remediating topics around index methodology including documenting findings and providing background analysis, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Correspond with 3rd party data suppliers to query data integrity issues.
- Contributes to ad-hoc projects.
- Effectively communicates data integrity fixes with appropriate content and engineering team and follows through until resolution.
- Has an undergraduate degree in an area such as mathematics, business, finance, accounting, economics, computer science or equivalent
- Has basic understanding and/or experience of business process management
- Has a basic understanding of indices
- Ability to complete daily tasks or projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with database technology such as SQL. Excel expertise. You will be interrogating our content!
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity