Norwalk, CT, USA
Global Marketing at FactSet focuses on driving awareness and demand for FactSet’s current and future solutions in support of company revenue goals. Through thought leadership, brand awareness initiatives and a consistent focus on the customer experience, we establish FactSet as a trusted partner helping to solve our client’s greatest challenges through the power of collaboration. All along the customers’ buying journey through retention, we partner with our business units, sales teams, and technology stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies, deliver robust marketing programs and produce compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts qualified prospects and retains customers.
TheSenior Graphic Designerworks inthe Marketing Content & Design team and collaborates closely with a multi-disciplinary team of visual designers, content writers, programs specialists, and subject matter experts to bring FactSet’s brand experience to life across all marketing assets and channels. Leveraging their understanding of the brand, our solutions, and our revenue goals, the ideal candidate contributes to the delivery of high quality, visually appealing, and innovate assets that bring our marketing content to life within our marketing programs.
- Collaborate with marketing and content specialists on marketing plans, advise on visual direction and creative themes to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Manage production ofa wide range of designed collateral assets such as brochures,ebooks, website visual elements, social media graphics and infographics, digital and print ads, html5 ads, mockups of campaign visual directions and execution systems, photography searches, storyboards, presentation decks, etc. to answer marketing brand and product campaign requirements.
- Keep up to date with latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment with corporate brand guidelines.
- Apply knowledge of branding, typography, organization, hierarchy, color theory, patterns, and interaction design principles to create high-fidelity mockups and specifications that represent visual display and answer specific project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in a design role within a corporate or agency environment
- Proven track record of success with the ability to manage design teams in a fast-paced environment while collaborating on cross-functional project teams to set expectations appropriately and deliver on those expectations.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver project work on time and that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple large-scale projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail with minimal oversight.
- Proficiency in the AdobeCreativeSuite(InDesign, Photoshop,Illustrator)MS Office,and digital design tools to create a diverse range of assets.
- Experience with Adobe Animate and/or After Effects a plus
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity