This MBA internship is an opportunity to join the World Wide Marketing campaign team for Z by HP - HP’s most powerful line of desktops, laptops and solutions for technical and creative pros.
In this role, you will be joining forces with our Media & Entertainment / Creative Pros Campaign manager – helping to support various projects ranging from: campaign performance measurement & tracking, strategic brief development, SEM optimization to content plans across our digital, social, partner and ambassador channels. You will also have an opportunity to help optimize and improve our hp.com experience based on insights and learnings.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders – including agencies & partners
- Operate in a remote environment with teams dispersed throughout the world
- Creative thinker and have a discerning eye
- Experienced in digital/social/content
- Ambitious, proactive driver - takes charge on key projects/initiatives
Education and Experience Required:
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Bachelors degree 1st year of Master's program completed.