HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!If you are our Latex Ink Product Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Acquire knowledge on Latex Ink products, formulation and QC/analytical/reliability testing.
- Establish product specifications and be familiar with key processes which includes dispersion, intermediate assembly, milling, vehicle letdown, filtration, and ink fill.
- Work closely with process engineer on the product qualification and approvals as prerequisite for Manufacturing Release.
- Collaborate with Automation Engineer to set-up the product data analytics, statistical process control capability and part tracking.
- Lead product characterization/margins study, product design changes and reviews, product FMEA development, identify options, and recommend actions.
- Curate product related documentation, formulation, testing instructions and corrective and preventive action reports. Conduct training to Operations staff.
- Provide product engineering leadership to achieve cost, quality, availability and reliability metrics. Ensure ‘same ink’ quality and performance level with Puerto Rico site.
- Establish qualification plan jointly with process engineer and execute to meet new manufacturing requirements.
- Lead product quality and raw material conformance issue resolution, customer escalation, product disposition and corrective action implementation.
- Employ failure analytical tools and methods to enable accelerated time to resolution.
- Lead new product and new/alternate materials qualifications and ensure successful rollover.
- Establish roadmap and implement quality improvement programs and projects.
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics.
- At least 3 years of experience in a high technology manufacturing or R&D environment.
- Experience on having direct engineering responsibility on a product is preferred.
- Applied knowledge in product engineering, ink materials, manufacturing quality systems, and statistical principles is an advantage.
- Ability and willing to travel to Puerto Rico site.
- Capability of using engineering tools and software packages to design and automate manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Proficiency in empirical analysis, modeling and methodologies to validate manufacturing process and tooling design and specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.