HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!If you are our R&D Mechanical Engineer - Validation, Automation & Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Product design and development through wide range of test and design validation methods
- Automate product test execution and data collection to facilitate and accelerate data analytics
- Automate data analysis that aims to surface learnings and insights for product design
- Develop and customize design analysis methods for wide range of products undergoing development.
- Design engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develop and implement parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Lead a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for moderately- complex products.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Typically, 4-6 years experience.
- Skill in engineering statistics, scripting through common languages like Visual C++, Python or/and data science will be advantageous.
- Appropriate use of engineering design tools and software packages to study ME design and ideate solutions.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design and interactions.
- Capability of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.