Customer EngineerOther, Other, Korea
- Other, Other, Korea
Save save Customer Engineer to job cart
- Job number 924868
- Date posted Oct 30, 2020
- Travel 25-50 %
- Profession Services
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
Customer Engineer in Modern Work APJ Global Technical Team:
Our Mission: Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
As part of Microsoft’s Customer Success GTT Organisation a CE provides various services across the customer lifecycle right from onboarding all the way through to usage and consumption of the M365 stack. CEs will engage on Customer Success Opportunities to unblock usage opportunities and to deliver proactive offerings which drive consumption of our services. We will also engage in support scenarios and deliver our proactive offerings portfolio.
A CE in MW GTT will collaborate closely with our CSMs, CSAMs, Solution Area, GBB teams and serve as the expert who contributes technically in all phases of the customer lifecycle to drive the digital aspirations of our customers in the M365 cloud.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidate would have 8+ years’ of hands-on customer facing Enterprise experience with Design-architecture/ consulting/support in M365 and underlying technologies O365,TEAMs, SPO, EXO, security,PowerPlatform and Modern Management.
- Certifications-MS700 and MS500 are desired
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for technical learning and should have a “Learn it All” mentality. This role involves continous technical learning at a fast pace.
- An innovative mindset to identify gaps/opportunities and quickly innovate and bubble up solutions/services/IP that will add value to our customers
- Excellent communication skills, executive maturity and strong customer management skills are a key requirement
- Ability to effective collaborate across organizational and regional boundaries often in ambiguous situations is a key requirement
Experience - 5 to 8 Years and 8 to 10 years and stock level and will be adjusted based on relevant experience against the JD.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.)
Field of Study: Computer Science, Engineering (or related)
Professional Training and Certification
MS certifications highly regarded
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Technical Expertise, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Strategic Insight, Project Management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Save save Customer Engineer to job cart