Apply now »
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Super User
PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 12646
Do you have a creative approach to new opportunities and a box thought process? Would you like to contribute to solving one of the most important global issues of our time – ensuring a more sustainable future? Then you might be the right candidate for Vestas SSC, Manila.
This position will report to the Performance Management & Continuous Improvement organization, which is a support group of Shared Service Operations that handles automation strategies that would automate manual, repetitive tasks of back-office work in Finance, Procurement, Master Data, Services, etc. located at Vestas SSC in Manila, Philippines with a dotted line to Global Finance Reporting Solutions, Vestas Copenhagen.
Finance > Group Finance > Performance Management &Continuous Improvement
- Develop, configure and improve BPC applications within Vestas
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation
- Estimate project timelines and resource requirements
- Document knowledgebase articles and support end-users by providing basic training on the SAP BPC applications and processes
- Expert in BPC 10 NetWeaver
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Excel including VBA skills
- Experience with SAP BI 7.X
- Academic degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
Good to have:
- S/4HANA integrations experience
- SAP Analytics Cloud Reporting
- SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- SQL experience
- Motivated, results-oriented, and have a good sense of accountability
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- You have experience with networking with stakeholders around the world
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful, and global culture, an attractive compensation package, and long-term career development. To meet business growth needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us. We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on-the-job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, bonus Programme, colourful team activities, etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results. Choose us, choose a brilliant future!
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of January 2021.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »