Apply now »
Business Process Consultant
DE, Hamburg | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11245
Are you a capable business process professional who would like to use your abilities to create a more sustainable world? Do you want to be part of a department with a major impact on customer service and delivery? Then look at this fantastic role we now have available!
SALES> SBU NCE> Training & Operational Development
Vestas clever Ideas (VCI) is the employee suggestion scheme of the Vestas Deutschland GmbH. Started in 2015, VCI is a formalized process for our employees to hand-in their ideas for improvements. The process ownership lays with the Business Improvement & Processes Team and will develop across the NCE region.
- check ideas for completeness & comprehensibility
- develop relevant data & business case analysis to enable fact-based decision making
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- be responsible for the overall coordination of the idea review process
- prepare & moderate idea review meetings with cross-functional subject matter experts
- prepare & moderate idea decision-making meetings with stakeholders from service management Germany
- Hold VCI status update presentations for the Vestas NCE President, representatives from his management team & the works council
- track idea review progress
- act as first point of contact for all employees regarding "Vestas clever Ideas (VCI)"
- keep employees informed about and interested in "Vestas clever Ideas" by writing newsletters and newsletter articles
- 3-5 years’ work experience in innovation management, engineering or similar
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and presentation and public speaking skills
- Professional customer service skills and extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and timely delivery
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving team environment
- High level of organizational, time management and planning abilities
- May be required to travel <50% and possess a valid driver's license
- Fluent German, written and spoken
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Highly self-dependent working style
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of hierarchy and cross-functionally (service technicians, subject matter experts, service management)
- Interest in mechanical & electrical wind turbine generator related topics
- Easy approachable
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONThere will be up to 25% travel expected. For any enquiries contact Nigel Smith on +44(0)7734 988822.
Closing date: 31st January 2021
About VestasVestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Apply now »