Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 13799
A Career in Beer:Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people to celebrate all of life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, and we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Business Process Manager- Strategic Partnership/IBP/SC Digital working in Milwaukee you will be part of the Business Process Excellence team within the Global Business Service group. We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, process-focused professional who can sustain and improve our processes and solutions on a global scale (a.k.a Sustainability in UK and Canada or Sustainment at Molson Coors Beverage Company). The Business Process Manager - Strategic Partnership/IBP/SC Digital will help to shape the future of How We Work around the US and the world.
This position reports to Business Process Ownerand works closely with our CSE organization, fellow BPE teammates, & other GBS workflows, within a direct team of 5, and cross functional teams within Corporate, Global (Canada/Europe), & Brewery facilities.
- Build relationships and liaise with business units, expert users, GBS centers and their leaders to implement global process standards while continuously sharing best practices and identifying opportunities to progress our Integrated Business Planning & Supply Chain Partnership Management teams processes.
- Involvement and support in energizing the adoption of the BPE framework and governance, across the areas of the business.
- Lead a network of Expert Users to support sustainment. Ensure operating procedures are established to support execution and adoption; training materials are created and/or maintained to align with process changes.
- Create a seamless and positive internal and external customer and distributor experience. This involves proactively seeking and actioning feedback from key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and support to Breweries, the Customer Service Excellence organization and other business functions with consistent process enhancements and solution adoption.
- This role will drive operational efficiencies and financial returns both globally and regionally by continuously improving our processes.
- Partner with other process teams to monitor, manage, and report on solution adoption metrics and KPIs.
- Provide key support to any integration efforts.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain management or IT;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management or Customer Supply Chain Management with understanding of end-to-end processes
- You have SAP functional experience where applicable (ECC, CRM, APO, EM, GATP, Load Optimization tools, EWM, TM)
- You are experienced leading continuous improvements initiatives across cross functional teams
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook)
- You can work in virtual teams, matrixed organization and fast paced environment
- You work collaboratively and build relationships with all customers with diverse cultures, geographies, and personalities.
- You look beyond symptoms of problems to develop sound, logical analysis to solve difficult problems
- You have flexibility, high integrity and the ability to handle confidential information
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, medical and dental benefits, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.