At Mercedes-Benz Cars Research & Development (RD), we design the automobile generations of the future. By this we mean innovative products of the highest quality and efficient development processes. We are already working on vehicles that will secure Mercedes-Benz's technological leadership in the future.
As part of the strategic MBOS (Mercedes-Benz Operating System) project, we are developing the next generation of E/E and software which will be used in all of our Mercedes-Benz model series in the future.
Here we need employees who are looking for opportunities for personal development and interesting, varied and challenging tasks in an international environment.
Become part of our team and bring up your ideas for the innovations of tomorrow!
The SW for the AUTOSAR-based central Car Computer (CEIC) will be developed internally.
Your main tasks:
- Design of SW-Architecture for CEIC
- Design and configuration of middleware- and hardware- related software components for embedded Mikrocontroller
- Projektspezific adaptation of SW-Modules from different sub suppliers
- Design for test- and diagnosis concepts
- Implementation, Integration and realization of test
Please select your focus:
- Develop and configure AUTOSAR-based SW-Modules
- Running integration Pipeline for AUTOSAR-based Car Computer
The MBOS Software Base Layer project will be the basis for the Mercedes-Benz ecosystem to push Mercedes into the world of a software developing company on the way of digital transformation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Excellent Know-How in the Programming Languages C and C++
- Practical Experience in Agile Software Development and embedded software architectures
- Know-How AUTOSAR, Networking
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in embedded software integration of complex control units
- Experience in Functional Safety
- Advising Tier 1 and internal departments on the integration of the MBOS Software Base Layer
- Support of mobile task forces inhouse and at tier 1 side
- Excellent Communication and Teamwork Skills
and Teamwork Skills
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: email@example.com
Contact HR: HR Services, Phone: 0711/17-99533.
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
Field of activity:Research and Development incl. Design