Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand?
Are you ready to gain market experience, working with a young, dynamic, global B2B eCommerce team?
Help support our global B2B Webshop teamJoin the LEGO Group Market and Commercial Development (MCD) department, where you will be part of the Sales Tools and Systems (STS) team. We are a global team working across markets with a mission to build world-class Sales- and trade marketing capabilities within the LEGO Group. Specifically, you:
- Work closely together with B2B webshop business lead on supporting the local business units on day to day tasks
- Contribute to the development of communication materials towards the local Business Units
- Manage and coordinate the development of our team’s regular stakeholder communication materials
- Work with multiple data sources and combine them into relevant insights to support the team
- Assist with various ad-hoc tasks within STS projects and daily operational business
As a Student Worker you will get a unique opportunity to work within a team that is constantly evolving, supporting the STS team on improving and developing the LEGO group’s Sales Tools & Systems. Your tasks will focus on On-going support on our B2B webshop, Sales process follow-up and ad-hoc analyses. In this position you will work with many different stakeholders, both from Global departments and local Business Units.
A workplace of learningBy supporting the global B2B webshop team, you will receive first-hand experience and insight into a broad perspective of the LEGO organization, how it operates and gain exposure across the organization.
Besides these tasks you will get the opportunity to learn, become involved and to gain experience into a broad spectrum of the LEGO business and also benefit from further exposure within the wider MCD Group.
Commercial talent and driveAs part of the Market and Commercial Development department, you join an advanced business and IT environment. Here, it takes commercial talent, agility and collaboration skills to work with numerous markets and stakeholders across different cultures and nationalities. You:
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field like Business or Marketing and have at least 1½ full year left of your studies
- Have a commercial mindset, candidate must possess basic knowledge about sales within the consumer goods industry
- Have a strong analytical and well-structured approach to tasks and challenges.
- Possess excellent communication skills, systematic and thorough, and thrives with organizational tasks
- are pro-active and get energy from helping others
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop
- Are familiar with of the Microsoft Office package, especially MS Excel, and comfortable navigating different IT systems
Bringing it to life“This is a great learning opportunity for an energetic and proactive student who wants to work hands-on commercially. You join a multicultural team of professionals who passionately enable the LEGO Sales organisation to elevate our commercial momentum even further and win with our retailers,” says Anders Brøndsted, Sr. Manager, MCD Sales Tools and Systems.
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Lise Pedersen on +45 21 47 55 65.
This position was posted 01-12-2020 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.