Do you want to bring you finance career to the next level and drive financial insights and digitalization across the full supply chain in a truly global organization?
Then bring your finance and reporting skills and help enable management decisions across the full supply chain of the LEGO Group!
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this newly establish role, you will join a team of 4 passionate and highly skilled colleagues, and your key areas of responsibility will be to:
- Support and drive yearly and monthly budget processes including consolidation, analysis, providing management with key insights, surface trade-off dialogues, sparring and dialogue with local finance teams
- Assist and develop models for long-term financial planning on investments and costs including simulating different scenarios, short-/long term implications, end-to-end perspective of decisions
- Help accelerate the digital journey across Operations Finance – including future steps on standardization of reporting, utilization of existing and new BI platforms for reporting and analysis
- Support monthly reporting for the full Operations area – including consolidated commentaries, follow-up with finance teams across manufacturing sites, global teams etc. on cost and investments developments
- Ad hoc analysis and presentations – e.g. analysis of cost efficiencies in production, run-rate analysis on fixed cost expenditure, deep-dives on bigger projects and programs
Play your part in our team succeedingStepping in to this role, you will utilize your financial acumen, as well as digital, analytical and inter-personal skills to strengthen the Operations Financial Planning and Analysis team spanning across the full supply chain of the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?The successful candidate comes with a Masters' degree in finance, auditing, management accounting or other related areas. On top, you bring:
- Experience either from a global company or from a consultancy role within finance and accounting
- A solid financial toolbox, including good understanding of overall accounting principles, reporting and budgeting processes
- Strong analytical skills, preferably combined with business understanding
- A passion for and preferably experience with digital tools including BI and other reporting platforms
- A strong stakeholder management focus and a collaborative approach across different stakeholders in and out of Finance
- Excellent communication skills - preparing presentations, written communication etc. to non-finance and senior stakeholders
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
In the Financial Planning and Analysis team we drive the processes and key insights that enables management decisions across the full supply chain of the LEGO Group making it a place of high impact and a great place to build your skills and network for a future career in the LEGO Group.