Does helping teams making premier digital products sound like an exciting challenge?
This is your opportunity to join a hardworking and cross-disciplinary digital product technology team that takes pride in crafting innovative and useful software and tools at LEGO. Plus having fun doing it and having time for a life outside of the office too!
- Be the scrum master on two teams: cloud technology team building microservices for our 3D software, and a computer graphics team.
- Guide teams on our change journey to a product mentality.
- Facilitate getting work done, drive efficiency and focus, challenge the priorities and estimates, and keep the team and individuals focused on the agreed priorities.
- Facilitate planning, retrospectives, and stand-up meetings while actively engaging and intervening when disagreements, misunderstandings, or other types of impediments needs resolution in or between the teams.
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve clarity and engagement with the team's customers.
- Support Product Managers with timely refinement and engagement of the product backlog and vision.
- Convene with other Scrum Masters to increase the efficiency of scrum and agile methods in the department.
Play your part in our team succeeding!In our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We value close collaboration with our partners and stakeholders and working with both an agile and product mindset. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and digital build and play experiences.
In the role as Scrum Master you will guide cross functional product teams in their agile processes to create digital products.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a university level bachelor’s degree and a first level Scrum Master certification (E.g. CSM, PSM I) and you have:
- Validated corporate work experience as a Scrum Master (gained either during or after studies or a combination thereof)
- Great teammate and characteristically collaborative
- Experience with and passionate about working with designers and user experience in the product mentality
- Naturally takes charge; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to speak the language of users, partners, designers, and developers
- International experience (e.g. studies abroad), a global outlook
- Characterized by having a servant leadership style, and motivated to challenge the status quo and good at leading by example
Also it would be awesome if you have experience with, or interest in, working with 3D digital media.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.