Job Title: Commercial Account Manager
Location: Italy, RomeReporting to: Senior Sales Leader for Italy
Do you have what it takes to become a GameChanger?As a Juniper Commercial Account Manager, you will contribute to the transformation of network infrastructure and software for customers around the world.
If AI and Machine Learning grabs you, if Securing Data raises an eyebrow, If Automation and Cloud gets you curious and you have a passion for innovation then you’re the GameChanger we need. Come and join Juniper, it’s our time!
Job Purpose/Job Overview:Reporting to the Sales Leader for Italy, the Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining selected Italian Customers in the Finance and Public Sector Verticals, whilst working in conjunction with Marketing, Engineering and our Channel team, you will be responsible for Enterprise growth in Italy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering high growth across the company’s complete portfolio of Products & services
- Development of top 30 style accounts in vertical through accredited Juniper partners
- Inspires customers by confidently articulating Juniper's strategy, technology vision and business relevance
- Creates and leads a virtual team to create a multi-tiered sales engagement
- Forecasts proactively, accurately and timely and over a 12-month window
- Treats CRM/Account/Territory Planning as a crucial selling aid to proactively drive effective selling
- Treats overachievement as a given and the annual quota as the first objective
- Executes a coherent partner strategy against their accounts and vertical
- Comfortable balancing strategic planning and engagement with multi-tasking a large number of short-term activities
- Drives a sales process through a 90-day sales cycle with a 120-day pipeline view
- Builds and executes a 'coach to close' partnership plan with Virtual Partner sales team Include Service Provider Partners, Strategic Alliances, Ecosystem Partners, and Regional Partners
- Manages key metrics and team goals in line with the territory plan
- Creates and owns the delivery of domain and/or vertical based sales campaigns
- Works with Internal Sales as a partnership to jointly drive the business in their territory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ minimum work experience in technology sales preferred.
- Demonstrable track record in driving and delivering high growth.
- Experienced in developing and successful executing: sales strategies, proposal and quotes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with partners, distributors and clients.
- Demonstration of the Juniper Way values.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Language required is Italian but you will also need a good level of English.
Person Specification/Key capabilities, competencies and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team builder
- Strong presenter and closer
- Ability to Travel
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Must be willing to adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
- Must have experience developing sales/channel strategies, preparing proposals and presenting networking and security products
- Must be able to articulate success record and define how they will make a difference
- Must have a commitment to customer service and the motivation to work with limited supervision are important position traits.
- Relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers
Life at Juniper:The successful candidate will work with in a highly motivate business with fantastic sales, personal and career development opportunities
We offer market competitive benefits!
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
About JuniperJuniper Networks was founded on a simple but incredibly powerful vision for the future of the network: “Connect everything. Empower everyone.” This ideal is the commitment of the company and the mission that drives every Juniper colleague every day. Our high-performance network infrastructure helps service providers, enterprises, and public sector organizations create value and accelerate business success within the new, changing global marketplace. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding global networks. Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with nearly 7,500 dedicated employees and offices in nearly 50 countries. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers, 30,000 enterprises, including 99 of the Global Fortune 100, as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher education organizations.
Why JuniperOur vision is for Juniper Networks to become a multi-generational community that empowers people to accomplish the impossible. This requires a perspective that is multi-generational, thinking beyond the markets and products of today and tomorrow to the values that enable a community to prosper for generations. We value trust, integrity, respect, humility, and excellence. We're looking for people who live the values of our culture and can bring our vision to life.
Interested in hearing what’s happening with Juniper in the news at the moment? Please follow this link -